- Compare a bible to a novel in number of pages, size, time to read, etc. Why do we read one [the novel] over the other [bible]?
Improper bible reading will not transform you.
- Improper bible reading gives up too easily [challenge of sticking to a bible reading plan].
- IBR focuses too much on acquiring knowledge [all answers, no action].
- IBR promotes pride [looking down on others because you know more or attend more].
Proper bible reading transforms you.
- leads to worship (6).
- leads to good works (10).
- leads to stronger faith (10) [also include Romans 12:1-2].
The Best Bible Reading Plan Ever.
- Read (not study) the bible [explicate the difference].
- Meditate and make a plan ["world's best bible reading plan"].
- Take action [do something].