1. What do you imagine is the circumstance leading to this prayer-psalm?
2. What is the function of the writer's prayer?
1. How will the writer know his prayer was answered?
2. What does he want?
1. Is the attitude of vengeance and vindictiveness in this psalm consistent with the rest of scripture? Why or why not?
2. How is God a refuge and fortress?
What is the function of this prayer?
1. Psalm 61 is significantly different from Psalms 57-60. How?
2. Why does he pray for the king? What is the connection between the positive attitude in prayer and his prayer for the king?
Psalm 62 is a teaching psalm. What lessons does he teach?