1. What is the connection between sickness and sin in this psalm?
2. What range of experiences does the writer have? When have you felt like the writers has?
3. Why is the writer praying to God?
4. How are enemies and sickness (and sin) connected in this psalm? in your life?
What is the experience of the writer in this psalm? What is the writer's view of God?
1. What does the writer want? What is he in actuality?
2. Is God's reality about us different than what we experience?
1. Who does the Lord regard? How does the writer view himself?
2. Which is better: to be self-sufficient or to be weak and dependent on God?