1. How does the first half of Psalm 35, with its desire for the ruin of enemies, fit with Jesus' teaching to love enemies and pray for them?
2. How do you respond to unanswered prayer? Is there such a thing? How does your response to unanswered prayer affect how others view God? (35:11-16)
1. Are you fed by God or do you feed yourself (36:8)?
2. What signs indicate wickedness? What signs indicate the fear of God?
1. Too much energy is wasted on wondering why others (especially the wicked) get ahead. Patiently wait for God. True riches and success are with him.
2. What is attractive about wickedness (in Psalms 36-37)? Why are the poor and needy contrasted with the wicked?