1. Preach through whole books or thematic sections of whole books.
2. Promote family discipleship in homes by coordinating a family worship plan with my preaching plan.
3. Pray for the whole church by praying through our church directory each month.
4. Engage in personal discipleship and mentoring relationships with 2-3 men of the congregation.
5. Make regular pastoral visits to congregation members.
6. Persevere with patience.
7. Accomplish professional reading by reading the entire Bible this year and at least 12 doctrinal or Biblical studies books.
In addition to those goals, I want to write two books this year, learn an instrument (keyboard or guitar), and become more consistent with my blogging. At home, I'm looking to grow as a husband and father, build our evenings around family worship and reading, and set up a home office so I can work from occasionally.
Do you have any goals to share?