2. What is one of the purposes of the Holy Spirit, according to Jesus in John 14:15-31?
3. What is the meaning of Jesus' teaching the vine and branches in John 15?
4. What else does Jesus teach about the Holy Spirit in John 16:1-15?
5. What three components are there to Jesus' prayer in John 17? What does it mean--in John--to be "one" (v. 21)?
6. What is different about Jesus' trial in John 18-19 than in Matthew, Mark, and Luke?
7. What is the importance of "John" believing without proof (20:8, 24-29)?
8. How did the disciples receive the Holy Spirit (20:22)?
9. What did Jesus want Peter to do after Jesus had been resurrected (John 21)? What does this correspond to for us?
10. What is the central message of 1 John?
11. What is sin in 1 John?
12. What are the "marks" of a true believer in 1 John?
13. According to 1 John, what is love? Where does it come from? What does it mean?
14. What is a sign of falsehood in 1 John?