2. If Ephesians 1 is about the action of God in forming the church, how does chapter 2 develop the same ideas, but with emphasis on humanity?
3. What prompts Paul prayer in Ephesians 3? What does he pray for? How is this prayer a model for us?
4. How does Ephesians 4 describe the diversity that exists within the unity of the church? How is this developed in practical ways in ministry?
5. What is the theological basis for the good works described in Ephesians 4-5?
6. How is the "household relationships" (Eph. 5:21-6:9) teaching rooted in our relationship with Christ?
7. How does the armor of God serve to both protect us and build us up in faith (Eph. 6)?
8. In Philippians 1, what experience does Paul want the believers to have (1:11)? How is this illustrated in his own experience (chapter 1)?
9. How is Christ an example for us (Phil. 2)?
10. What should we have confidence in, according to Philippians 3? How does Paul describe this in his own experience?
11. How is the practical teaching in Philippians 4 tied in with the teaching in chapters 1-3?
12. According to 1 Thessalonians 1-3, how did the Thessalonian believers receive the word? How is this a model for us of both teaching and receiving the word?
13. What practical instructions does Paul offer in 1 Thessalonians 4-5?