1. Who did Paul meet in Corinth (2)? Why were they in Corinth (2)? Why did they form a good team with Paul (3)?
2. What was Paul's practice in Corinth (3-4)? What changed when Silas and Timothy arrived (5)? Why do you think this change occurred?
3. Were the Jews responsive (6)? How did this change Paul's approach (6)?
4. What evidence is given to show that Paul was successful among the Gentiles (8, 9, 11)?
5. How did the Jews try to deal with Paul (12-13)? Did Gallio help defuse the situation (16)? What resulted (17)?
Priscilla, Aquila, and Apollos (18-28)
1. Where did Paul go next (18)? Who was with him? Why do you think Priscilla is mentioned first?
2. Why would Paul take a vow (18)?
3. What was Paul's itinerary while Priscilla and Aquila stayed in Ephesus (19-23)? Why did Paul stop in Jerusalem (22)?
4. What do we learn about Apollos (24-26)?
5. What did Priscilla and Aquila do with Apollos (26)?
6. What did Apollos go on to do (27-28)?