2. Did the Messiah have to suffer and rise from the dead because that's what Jesus did, or did Jesus "fit in" with what was already taught in the Old Testament (3)?
3. What results did Paul see (4-9)? What was the aftermath of Paul's ministry in Thessalonica (5-9)?
4. Why were the Berean Jews "of more noble character than those in Thessalonica" (11)?
5. Although Paul's message was generally well received in Berea, there was still some controversy. How did this come about (13)?
6. How did Paul end up being alone in Athens (16)? What did he see that bothered him (16)? How did he respond (17)?
7. In what two places did Paul preach (17)?
8. Why did the philosophers take Paul to the Areopagus (18-21)?
9. What was the content of Paul's defense/sermon in the Areopagus (22-31)? How does this sermon differ from when he preaches to Jews?
10. How much scripture did Paul use in this sermon? What constitutes a "biblical" sermon?
11. What was the response to Paul (32)? What was the basis for the contention some had with Paul?