2. How did they decide to resolve the problem (2)? Who decided this (2-3)?
3. What strategy did Paul and Barnabas use en route to Jerusalem that likely helped them (3)?
4. What was the environment like when they arrived in Jerusalem (4)?
5. What conflict arose (5)?
6. Who spoke for the apostles and elders? Why (7)?
7. What is the main point of Peter's statement (7-11)?
8. How did Paul and Barnabas contribute to the discussion (12)?
9. What is remarkable about James' interpretation of scripture (15)?
10. What is James' judgment (19-21)? Does this still hold the Gentiles under the law? What is the point of these prohibitions?
11. How did the apostles and elders resolve this problem outside Jerusalem (22-23)?
12. What do you see that is interesting in the letter from the apostles and elders (23-29)?
13. How was this situation resolved (30-35)? What good came of it?
14. What happened next between Paul and Barnabas (36-41)? Who was right and who was wrong?
15. What does this chapter teach us about decision-making in the church?