1. Who is the main character in this chapter?
2. How is Herod described in this chapter?
3. What did the church do while Peter was in prison (5)? Why?
4. How did Peter understand what happened to him (9)? What did he then realize (11)?
5. What happened when Peter arrived at a meeting of believers (12-14)? What did the believers think (15)?
6. What does "he left for another place" mean (17)? Why is this important?
7. What did Herod do as a result of Peter's escape (18-19)? What happened next to Herod (20-23)? Why?
8. Why is the success of the word of God linked to Herod's demise?
9. What lessons did you learn from Herod? What lessons did you learn from Peter?