You may download the study guide (with answers!) at the link below.
2. What about people who disagree with this teaching (4-5)? Why are they destructive? Why are they teachers?
3. What is a greater gain than money (6)? Why (7)?
4. What are we to be content with (8)? Is this easy or difficult? Why?
5. What is the problem with wanting to get rich (9-10)? What is the most tragic thing that can happen to people who are eager for money?
6. What instructions are given to Timothy in 6:11-12?
7. How is a Christian to view their life or term of service for the Lord (14)? How does or should this affect how we live?
8. What commands are to be given to the rich (17-19)? Why? Is it right to "command" rich people to be generous and willing to share (18)?
9. What is the "true life" (19)?
10. What are the final instructions to Timothy (20-21)?
11. What did you learn from the bible study? What should we think or do differently as a result?
12. What are your top three insights from 1 Timothy? Why?