2. How are God's ways different than human's ways (1:18-31)?
3. What was the message Paul had (1:18-31)?
4. What are some signs that a church is too worldly (3:2-4)?
5. How do workers in the kingdom build, and how is their work evaluated (3:10-15)?
6. What is the point of Paul's hierarchy in 3:21-23?
7. What can you learn about ministry from chapters 1-4?
8. Why does Paul use fatherhood language in 4:14-21? On what basis does he challenge them to imitate him?
9. Why does Paul require the removal of specific sinners from the church in chapter 5?
10. What is the point of Paul's "you are the temple" teaching in 6:19? How is this different from 3:16-17?
11. What principles does Paul teach in chapters 7-8 about the topics of marriage and food sacrificed to idols?
12. In chapter 9, what rights does Paul have? What ministry philosophies does he teach?
13. In chapter 11, what does Paul teach about men and women and prayer, and what does he teach about the Lord's Supper?
14. In chapter 12, how is the Spirit instrumental in the unity and ministry of the church? What is the Spirit's purpose (12:7)?
15. What is the point of chapter 13? How do chapters 12-14 work together?
16. What is the purpose of worship, and how should worship be done (14:26-40)?
17. In chapter, what is the purpose of Jesus' resurrection? What does it mean for us?